The Specific Goals for Children Attending our School:
1. To develop a positive attitude toward school and learning.
2. To develop a sense of high self-esteem.
3. To acquire the values taught in a Christian based Montessori program.
4. To build a habit of concentration for lifelong study skills.
5. To develop and foster an abiding curiosity.
6. To develop habits of initiative and persistence.
7. To foster inner discipline and a sense of order.
8. To develop sensory-motor skills in order to sharpen the ability to discriminate and judge.
9. To develop socially acceptable behavior.
10. To acquire the basic skills necessary for a lifetime of learning.
11. To help develop each child's innate, ultimate potential through high self-expectation.
Montessori schools are designed to help each student discover and develop her/his unique talents and abilities. At Nazareth Montessori Children's Center, we believe that children learn best when they proceed at their own pace and are allowed to pursue their interests. In our school, you will find children who are happy, eager learners.